"A word after a word after a word is power" - Margaret Atwood

BRIDGET WHELAN

A blog for readers and writers

A blog about the stories we tell each other and how we tell them...

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Flag Counter

This blog is a six week old experiment and when I discovered the flag counter this evening I just had to add it to the site.  I've had just under 1000 visitors so far and I do get a kick out of seeing where they have come from. So this is hello to Colorado, USA and Wiltshire, England; to Berlin and Madrid; the Isle of Wight and Carlisle; to the readers and writers of Arizona, Galway and Hawaii; of London, Brighton and Dublin...to the places I have never been and want to visit one day....to the places I already know...and the precious few I love...it's going to be fun seeing the flags arrive.

No comments: