"A word after a word after a word is power" - Margaret Atwood

BRIDGET WHELAN

A blog for readers and writers

A blog about the stories we tell each other and how we tell them...

Sunday 29 August 2010

To TWEET or not to TWEET

Discovered an excellent writing blog today by Scottish author Nicola Morgan  (click on the title of this post to visit). Thanks to her straightforward three part guide to twitter for writers I have re-discovered tweeting...follow me at @agoodconfession and I will follow you, promise! (Unless you are axe murderer obviously or SHOUT ALL THE TIME or just tweet about west coast bands and make me feel very old). There is another Bridget Whelan twitter account which is also me but for reasons that are too boring to relate I can't access it right now. Tweet to you soon (and if you have no idea what I am writing about check out Nicola's blog and all will become clear).

No comments: