"A word after a word after a word is power" - Margaret Atwood

BRIDGET WHELAN

A blog for readers and writers

A blog about the stories we tell each other and how we tell them...

Monday 30 August 2010

NEW BLOG TITLE

So far, I've had 40 entries in my desperate search for a new blog name. All of them much better than anything I've dreamed up. Some are LOL funny, some are lyrical, some witty, some descriptive...several are bordering on the brilliant.

I want a new title to be less boring (not difficult)
I want it to stand out on a list of other blogs
I want it to do what it says on the tin - in other words give browsers some idea what they will find here
And I want it by September 1st

So...only a day to go.
Reward: a copy of A GOOD CONFESSION sent to any address in the British Isles.
Take pity and email your suggestions to softrain AT ntlworld.com

2 comments:

Jazz said...

So did you find a winner? What's your new chosen title?? (The one you have now isn't really so bad)

BRIDGET said...

I've got a shortlist and then I thought I better check whether there is a popular live blog with the same title so it's a slower process than I imagined it would be (especially as I am organising spoken word event for Sunday) and I promised my agent that the novel would be done and dusted by - oh - last week.