"A word after a word after a word is power" - Margaret Atwood

BRIDGET WHELAN

A blog for readers and writers

A blog about the stories we tell each other and how we tell them...

Tuesday 26 July 2011

New Directory for Writing and Reading Groups

Just mentioned PARAGRAPH PLANET in my last post and another very good reason to visit popped up in my email messages this morning...
The website now has a directory for writing groups, reading groups and book clubs...if you belong to one make sure yours is listed by using this form.
Students at the City Lit summer school I ran two weeks ago were asking for just this kind of information. Many were keen to find a local writing group and I think this directory could be a very useful resource. Seems to me that PARAGRAPH PLANET have spotted a gap and decided to fill it - so spread the word. 

No comments: